posted in Spinal Surgery Books
After thoroughly reviewing the anatomy and approaches to the spine, the authors lead you through a full range of state-of-the-art techniques in spine surgery, including those procedures commonly performed for degenerative disease, trauma, scoliosis, tumor, and infection. Abundant full-color illustrations, three-dimensional images and cadaver dissection photos walk you through both simple and complex spinal surgical procedures. The bonus CD-ROM contains all the images from the book, including some of the most sought-after anatomic photographs and radiographic images in neurosurgery, brought together for the first time uniquely for this volume.
* Multiple-viewpoint, full-color photographs and illustrations provide a thorough presentation of procedures and relevant anatomy.
* Concise, atlas-style format makes techniques easy to understand and reproduce.
* The Bonus CD-ROM includes all the images from the book in an easily searchable format for use in electronic presentations.
* Multidisciplinary coverage makes the book relevant and informative to all spine surgeons.
* Facilitates diagnosis and complication avoidance with clinical pearls and hints..