posted in Back Pain Relief
Roger and Jennifer Teeter founded Hang Ups Inversion Products in 1981 and have been dedicated to manufacturing quality inversion products ever since. Roger and Jenny truly believe in the benefits of this simple, natural form of therapy that has been around since 400 BC. In the late 1970’s, Roger tried many forms of therapy to help manage his pain. He finally discovered that by inverting, he was able to relieve his back pain and begin the road to recovery. He credits inversion for keeping him pain free, healthy, and active. Inversion has changed Roger’s life, and now he is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of inversion and quality products.
This machine is also a great way to add extra crunch to exercises like sit-ups. The F5000 is specially engineered to provide a comfortable and secure inversion experience. The equipment features heat-treated, high quality carbon steel and triple-plated chrome.
The Teeter Hang Ups F5000 rotates on a pivot system. With simple arm movements (rotation is accomplished by shifting the weight of the arms), the table easily rotates to any comfortable angle. The smooth rotation allows for oscillation and intermittent traction. Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels to control the aggressiveness of rotation, and the tether strap allows you to pre-select the maximum angle of inversion. Comfortable ankle clamps hold you securely while inverting. Additional support can be gained by use of the optional Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots.
It’s able to lock at full 90 degrees inversion (this is only possible when using the more aggressive roller hinge setting). While at 90 degrees, you can perform inverted sit-ups and squats. The table is self-controlled and can be unlocked with simple arm movements.
* Removable, washable nylon mat with triple-stitched seams removes easily for cleaning
* Teflon embedded epoxy-coated roller hinges for guaranteed smooth rotation with no squeaks for the life of the table; patented cam locks ensure proper assembly
* Durable, injection-coated rubber hand grips feature an embossed guide to the angles of inversion
* Adjustable tether strap allows you to preset the tether strap for worry-free inversion to any angle
* Heat treated high quality carbon steel used in key structural components for increased strength and durability
* Curved foam ankle clamps offer a unique design that allows for greater comfort and security while inverted
* Self-locking hinges secure the table bed to the A-frame for improved security and portability
* De-rattler knob reduces shaft movement to allow for quiet, shift-free rotation–the only design on the market to structurally engage the main shaft
* Triple-plated chrome main shaft with steel wall thickness at least 20 percent greater than any main shaft on the market. Features embossed height markers in both inches and centimeters for easy adjustment
* Height capacity: 4′8″ to 6′6″
* Weight capacity: 300 pounds
* Assembled dimensions: 45 x 28 x 58 inches
* Folded dimensions: 66 x 28 x 14 inches
The F5000 Inversion Table folds compactly for storage in a closet or in a corner. The nylon mat can be removed for washing. Every table comes with an instructional DVD and laminated owner’s manual.
Five-year warranty covers all components